Sunday, June 6, 2010

Not for profit -- prophet!

So, how long did it take?

Be fair, I was just investigating.

Really? It seemed a little more intentional than that. Looking at when payments are made?

Google makes it easy to get ads on a blog, and then if people respond, you get paid. Wow!

I know, I was there, too. But don't you see how it would look if I had ads on my site, and what ads would google deem appropriate based on our conversations, I wonder?

Your site? Now wait...

How about our site. But let's face it, if people ever read this it will be because they are interested in my thoughts not yours.

Yes, but...

Yes, I know...you are me, "in your mind!" But if we get associated with making money from this conversation, what moral weight will my words have against Christian preachers who use me to line their pockets and put gas in their cadillacs.

Point! So when are you going to let that post rip?

I'm working on it!

No comments: